- The booking can be done through instant booking or enquiry booking depending on Gili-Boat (PT Jove Harum Harsika) services availability.
- This website is operated, organized and owned by PT. JOVE HARUM HARSIKA “Gili-Boat.com” , a limited liability company established on the basis of the law of the Republic of Indonesia number 672/22-06/PK/X/2018. The website and services are available online through the website: www.gili-boat.com or other platforms which will be available in the future.
- By access and using our website to make booking, you have declared to read, understand and agree to the subject of this terms and conditions.
- The product’s pricing are in IDR (Indonesian Rupiah) and other currencies but the final settlement will be in IDR using exchange rates provided by bloomberg.com.
- For every successful booking transaction user / buyer will get voucher and receipt of payment through email. The voucher is a proof of valid transaction. The email could go to your spam box, please check your spam box. If the email goes to your spam box, please mark it as As Not Spam’ for your future benefit. Should you not receive the voucher, please contact us at [email protected]
- User / buyer should print the voucher or save the voucher in their gadget (e-voucher) as user must show it to Gili-Boat (PT Jove Harum Harsika) staff. User should contact us at [email protected], if staff refuse to deliver their service(s) so we can solve it immediately.
- Gili-boat.com acts as a tour agent only in respect of all booking(s) made on gili-boat.com. Gili-boat.com has contracts with the service providers on our website. These contracts ensure that the service providers will act in the best possible way towards the customers of Gili-Boat.com. This means that in the unlikely event there is a problem with a customers booking, e.g tour overbooking, or a mechanical problem with a boat, the service provider will seek to resolve the situation to the customers satisfaction at no added cost to the customer. i.e. arranging another boat company to transport the passengers.
- Gili-Boat.com doesn’t recommend booking for Pregnant Woman, Guests suffer of heart disease, Suffer from serious Complaint, Suffer from Serious physical disorders also Guests are drunk and considered problematic.
If any guests still decide to travel, they will discharge Gili-Boat.com along with the fast boat provider from any liability and litigation.
MODIFYING, AMENDING, CANCELLATION AND REFUND
- Cancellation more than 7 days from Travel date will receive FULL Refund Paid directly from Gili-boat.com. Cancellation less than 7 days but more than 48 hours from Travel date will receive 50% Refund. Cancellation less than 48 hours from Travel date have no REFUND
- You may modify your bookings at any time prior to your arrival date. Contact information will be detailed on the confirmation email you will receive immediately after you make a booking through the Site.
- If you amend your booking, there may be an amendment fee levied by the service provider, which may alter the final bill you will need to pay to the service provider. In any event, if you fail to amend your booking in accordance with the provider’s amendment policy, you may be charged an amendment fee by the service provider.
- You may modify your travel dates up to 48hours before departure. To make changes you may email to [email protected] or contact the fast boat company you are travelling with directly. Contact information will be detailed on the confirmation email you will receive immediately after you make a booking through our website.
- Gili-Boat.com is not liable for any refunds in the event of overbooking, force majeure, or any other cause beyond our control
- Please send email cancellation to [email protected], so we can process your refund.
All payments using credit cards (Visa and Master Card) and Debit cards processed via Payment Gateway as a payment processor secured by International Standard Security Scanning encrypted with 128 bit SSL.
USAGE OF VOUCHERS POLICY
The usage of vouchers should be according to Gili-Boat (PT Jove Harum Harsika) terms and conditions and listed vendor’s terms and conditions. Listed vendors are the sellers that provide the products and / or services.
ROAD TRANSPORTATION IN BALI
Road transportation is provided free of charge from and to One Specific Address in designated areas of Bali. The address must be specified at the time of booking and can only be changed at least 24 hours before Travel Date. Boat company provide air condition pickup/drop off service from Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua to Padangbai and back. Also can arrange transport from other areas with additional cost.
AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY
You warrant that you are 18 years of age or over and have legal capacity to use the Site and to create a legally binding contract.
You warrant that all personal information submitted during booking is correct and you accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account.
You hereby authorise Gili-Boat.com to process all Personal Information about you and the persons named on the booking that has been obtained in connection with your booking. Personal information shall be deemed to include, but not be limited to: any telephone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses, addresses of residences, signatures, ID or passport copies, or any other information belonging to you or your group.
Gili-boat.com is not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to any particular destination. The Government of your country may help travellers stay safe overseas. Check with your government for the latest advice on conditions and general information concerning specific countries.
It is your responsibility to ensure you have the relevant travel and health documents before the departure, which shall include, but is not limited to, any inoculations that may be required, identification and passport. Gili-Boat.com shall not be liable for any expense incurred resulting from your missing, incomplete or incorrect documentation or any non-compliance with requirements.
You are strongly advised to take out adequate travel insurance prior to arriving in your destination. It is your responsibility to check you have adequate insurance cover. The insurance should cover, amongst other things, the cost of cancellation by you, personal losses, all medical costs and the costs of assistance including return to the your country of residence in the event of an accident or illness.
Gili-Boat.com will not be liable for any changes, cancellation, effect on your booking, loss or damage suffered by you or for any failure by the service providers and/or Gili-Boat.com to perform or properly perform any of our respective obligations to you which is due to any event(s) or circumstance(s) if the non performance is caused by force majeure. By way of example force majeure includes, but is not limited to, war, revolution, terrorist act, closure of borders, epidemic, natural catastrophe or other causes that seriously affect both parties and other unforeseeable causes beyond Gili-Boat.com’s control.
In the unlikely event that you have reason to complain or experience any problems with your service provider please inform their staff or management immediately, to enable them to take appropriate action. You can also contact us with the details.
Without prejudice to any of Gili-Boat.com’s other rights, Gili-Boat.com reserves the right to deny access to this website and/or cancel bookings wherever and whenever Gili-Boat.com believes (at Gili-Boat.com absolute discretion) that you are in breach of any of the Gili-Boat.com Terms